Adobe Program Guidelines
- Donated products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Eligible organizations may request up to a total of four individual
applications or one suite application per fiscal year (1 July to 30
June) from this donation program.
- Only organizations with annual operating budgets of $10 million USD or less are eligible to receive this donation.
- This donation is available to Canadian Registered Charities with a
Confirmation of Registration letter from the Canada Revenue Agency, Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal
level and public libraries.
- Religious organizations without a secular community designation are
not eligible to participate in this program. A secular designation is
defined as an organization separate from the church or religious
organization that provides services to people regardless of their
religious beliefs and does not propagate a belief in a specific faith.
- Donated products will not be made available to fraternities or
sororities, Boy Scouts of America, computer refurbishing programs,
legislative and political (except voter education) organizations, or
- Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide
information to Adobe for the purposes of creating a case study or
testimonial on this program.
- Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination
based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race,
size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not
eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing
and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds
in order to receive donations.
- Adobe products may not be transferred or resold.
- Adobe products may not be used for raffles, door prizes, or any other fundraising activities or individual awards.