- This donation is available to Canadian Registered Charities with a Confirmation of Registration letter from the Canada Revenue Agency, Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level, and Canadian public libraries.
- Eligible libraries may request GrantStation for back-office use or other administrative purposes by library staff only. Libraries should contact GrantStation if they are interested in a program that provides access to their patrons.
- Organizations may request up to 20 of kind of GrantStation membership during the promotion period. You can also request one of these products to renew a single membership for one or two years, but multiple requests can't be applied to a single membership. If you need more than 20 memberships, you will need to contact GrantStation directly.
- Organizations may request an unlimited number of the standard discounted GrantStation memberships outside of the promotional period.
- GrantStation memberships offered during the promotion are good for one or two years of access.
- Donated product will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
If your organization is a member of one of the following organizations, do not request this GrantStation offer. You already receive GrantStation membership as an automatic benefit of membership with this organization. Please contact GrantStation directly for more information:
• Association of Junior Leagues International
• Association of Missing and Exploited Children's Organizations
• Arkansas Coalition for Excellence
• Grant Professionals Association
• International Economic Development Council
• Michigan Nonprofit Association
• National Alliance of Community Economic Development Associations
• National Association of Resource Conservation and Development Councils
• Nonprofit Connect
• Texas Association of Nonprofit Organizations
Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
GrantStation products may not be transferred or resold.