GetGo (Formerly Citrix) Donation Program Guidelines
- Quantity: Organizations may request access to discounted rates for all of the following. These limits apply to the lifetime of the organization, not a fiscal year.
- One discounted GoToAssist Remote Support subscription
- An unlimited number of discounted GoToMeeting subscriptions
- An unlimited number of discounted GoToMyPC subscriptions
- An unlimited number of discounted GoToTraining subscriptions
- An unlimited number of discounted GoToWebinar subscriptions
- Organizations with annual operating budgets of $5 million or less are eligible for receive access to discounted rates for GoToMeeting, GoToMyPC, and GoToTraining.
- Organizations with annual operating budgets of $10 million or less are eligible for access to discounted rates for GoToWebinar, GoToAssist Remote Support.
- Charities, nonprofits and libraries: This donation is available only to Canadian Registered Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level, and Canadian public libraries with a library symbol from Library and Archives Canada.
- Organization types: The following organization types are not eligible to request products in this program.
- Mutual organizations
- Employee or membership benefit organizations
- Organizations that support political parties or candidates
- Advocacy groups
- Booster clubs
- Some other organizations
- Existing customers: Organizations that already have subscriptions to GetGo products are not eligible to renew those subscriptions with products in this program.
- Terms of service: Organizations that request GetGo products must agree to any applicable terms of service.
- Anti-discrimination policy: Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive products in this program.
- Case study: Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to GetGo for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Product distribution:
- Products and discounts will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Recipient organizations may not transfer or resell GetGo products or discounts.
GetGo (Formerly Citrix) Program Information
The GetGo (formerly Citrix) discount program at TechSoup Canada provides special discounted rates for collaboration, remote access, file sharing, IT support, and web conferencing services to eligible nonprofits, charities, and public libraries throughout Canada.
You can use GetGo products to remotely access your organization's computers from offsite locations or hold online meetings or training sessions that can be recorded.