A GrantStation membership connects you to thousands of grantmakers in Canada, and hundreds more that provide support globally. A membership also provides access to tools that make you a more successful grantseeker.
For two days only, May 21 and 22, eligible organizations may request:
- One-year memberships for only $98 (retail value $699 US) or
- Two-year memberships for only $176 (retail value $1,258 US)
Organizations may request up to 20 memberships (one membership per user) or combine product requests to a maximum of 40 memberships.
One-year and two-year memberships obtained through this offer will be added automatically to an existing GrantStation membership, but multiple requests can not be applied to a single membership.How the Promotion Works
This special offer will end tomorrow, May 22 at 5 p.m. Pacific time (8 p.m. Eastern time). Customer service phone hours will be extended to help you place your order. See the Important Notes below for more details.
About GrantStation Membership
A GrantStation membership provides access via the Internet to a comprehensive set of grant research tools that link organizations to current sources of grant money and teach organizations how to secure available funding. You do not need to download or install special software to use these tools.
Each GrantStation membership lasts one year and gives organizations access to:
- national, regional, and local grantmakers -both private and government -for virtually any program or project at your nonprofit, charity or public library.
- A separate section for Canadian Grantmakers profiling funders for all types of Canadian charities and nonprofits. There are over 1000 profiles in the Canadian Charitable Giving database with more added daily.
- the new GrantStation Canadian Insider Newsletter - featuring information to a wide range of Canadian charities, including organizations working in education, health, social services, community development, children and youth, and the environment.
- Grants2020, a web-based tool designed to teach organizations how to diversify and grow their grant-seeking programs.
- Write and Learn: Step-by-step tutorials on building grant requests, writing letters of inquiry, and managing grant awards.
Is GrantStation Right for You?
- Watch a pre-recorded tour of GrantStation with TechSoup Canada to see the tools in action.
- Read our blog post about Funding Resources: The Cornerstone to Your Nonprofits Toolbox
GrantStation is happy announce the expansion of the eligibility of the program to federally and provinically registered nonprofits in addition to Canadian Registered Charities and Canadian Public Libraries.
For full eligibility details, view our restrictions page.
You can request and apply a one- or two-year membership to renew a current membership, but you may not apply multiple requests to a single membership.
Important Notes for Participating in This Special Offer
- Place and complete payment for your request before May 22nd at 8 p.m. Eastern time.
- This special promotional offer from GrantStation is not refundable.
- Make sure your organization's email address is up-to-date in our records — you will receive your product access information via email.
- Please remember that we are unable to accept requests by phone or fax. If you are sending a cheque, we must receive payment within 9 days of requesting a GrantStation membership (by May 31st). We strongly recommend using express post for sending in cheques.
- If you are requesting products for your organization for the first time or have changed important information in your organization profile, you must complete TechSoup Canada's qualification process and provide payment within 9 days of requesting a GrantStation membership (by May 31st) to receive the special discount.