Since 2004, over 13,000 nonprofits, charities and libraries in Canada have received over $129 million worth of software and hardware donations.
Description:GiftWorks is fundraising and donor management software designed for nonprofits.
This donation licenses an organization to use GiftWorks Standard on one computer.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use GiftWorks to:
• Track donors and donations
• Create standard and customizable reports about your fundraising
• Send mailings to targeted lists of donors, supporters, and prospects
• Import existing records and export lists and transactions to a variety of formats
• Connect with donors through integration with Constant Contact, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Data collection: You can capture critical and custom data, manage interactions, and schedule tasks. You can also keep your contact list current by synchronizing with Constant Contact.
• Donation tracking: You can track multiple donations and pledge payments for every donor, automate notifications and acknowledgments, assign donations to campaigns, and create funds for directed gifts.
• Report design: Standard reports include contact, gift and pledge, and statistical reports. Customizable reports allow you to gain insight into donor and donation information, giving trends, fundraising revenue, and donor segmentation.
• Donor segmentation: You can create SmartLists to segment donors and donations by various criteria for targeted mailings and customizable reports.
• Custom mailing: The built-in mail merge and international address formats help you solicit donors and send pledge letters, receipt letters, and updates. You can send and automatically record mailings as email or letters for each donor record.
A list of the updates in the 2013 version is available on the GiftWorks website.
GiftWorks provides email support with this donation through firstname.lastname@example.org. The GiftWorks Support page provides links to other support resources like video tours and tutorials, print guides, and a customer-only community on LinkedIn. A support plan that includes phone support is also available for an additional fee.
This donation may not be used to add users to a GiftWorks license. Organizations needing additional licensed users may contact email@example.com for multi-user discounts.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup Canada will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
- 1-GHz (or higher) Pentium processor
- 1 GB or more RAM; 2 GB recommended
- 200 MB available hard-disk space
- Windows 2000 Professional with SP4; Windows XP with SP2 Home, Professional, Professional x64; Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit) Home, Business, Ultimate; Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate
- Internet Explorer 7/8/9 (32-bit)
- For QuickBooks integration — QuickBooks Pro, Premier, or Nonprofit Edition
- For sending email from GiftWorks — Microsoft Outlook (32-bit)