Since 2004, over 13,000 nonprofits, charities and libraries in Canada have received over $177 million worth of software and hardware donations.
Exceed! Basic fundraising software enables users to streamline and automate many of the routine, yet time-consuming tasks associated with fundraising and donor management.
Benefits for Organizations
- Manage information about donors, prospects, board members, volunteers, and other constituents
- Organize and track donor gifts, pledges, and dues
- Create reports to target and analyze campaigns
- Add charts and graphs to various reports
- Create emails, letters, and labels
Exceed! users can also:
- Export data to be used with the email and mailing functions in Microsoft Office and other products
- Make Outlook appointments and contact records
- Post transactions to QuickBooks
This product allows multiple user login profiles but allows only one login at any one time.
Add-Ons Available from Telosa
Special pricing for is available to customers from TechSoup Canada for:
- Technical support packages. Telosa technical support is supplied only through a separate contract.
- Multi-user upgrades for organizations that need two to five concurrent users.
For details see http://www.telosa.com/techsoup/services.html.
Upgrading from Earlier Versions
Note: This product is the full version of Exceed! Basic 3.0 Build 6, not an upgrade. If your organization is currently using any previous version or build, please contact Telosa for information on how to obtain a support contract upgrade: Deborah O'Sullivan, phone (800) 676-5831 x 103, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
Expect two emails. When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup Canada will send a message to your organization email address with preliminary information about obtaining this product. Shortly after, the donor partner will send an email with information needed to complete the installation or activation.
- 500-MHz Pentium III (or higher) processor
- 128 MB or more RAM
- 100 MB available hard-disk space (required size may vary, depending on the number of records stored in your database)
- 800x600-pixel (or higher) display
- Windows 2000; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7
- The capacity to download about 42 MB of data
- For mail merge letter creation and data exports — Microsoft Office XP/2003/2007/2010
- For sending email — MAPI-compliant email client
- For integration with QuickBooks accounting software — QuickBooks 2008 or later: Pro, Premier, or Nonprofit edition (Windows 7 users must have 2010 or later)
- If the database is to be shared between workstations, see http://www.telosa.com/products/ebasic/sys_req.html