Since 2004, over 19,000 nonprofits, charities and libraries in Canada have received over $236 million worth of software and hardware donations.
Exceed! Basic is fundraising and donor management software for small to medium-sized nonprofits.
This donation provides one license. You can create multiple user profiles with one license, but only one user can be logged in and access the database at any one time.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Exceed! Basic to:
- Manage information about donors, prospects, board members, volunteers, and other constituents
- Organize and track donor gifts, pledges, and dues
- Create reports to target and analyze campaigns
- Create emails, letters, and labels for marketing campaigns
- Donor management: You can store several types of donor information, including custom fields, in a centralized database.
- Donation tracking: You can track multiple types of payments such as simple donations, pledges, memberships, memorials, and honor gifts.
- Reporting: You can choose from several standard reports or create custom queries. Reports can include charts or graphs.
- QuickBooks integration: You can post transactions directly into QuickBooks and import contact information into Exceed! Basic.
- Email marketing integration: You can enroll with the Vertical Response marketing service to send up to 10,000 emails per month at no charge. You can also integrate with Constant Contact to transfer email addresses and other important information between that service and Exceed! Basic.
- Office integration: You can export email and mailing data to Microsoft Office and other products. You can also make Outlook appointments and contact records.
The donor partner provides no support for this product unless a technical support package is purchased.
Additional Services Available at Discounted Rates
Special pricing is available to customers from TechSoup Canada for:
- Technical support packages. Telosa technical support is supplied only through a separate contract.
- Multi-user upgrades for organizations that need two to five concurrent users.
For details see the TechSoup Canada services information page on Telosa's website.
Upgrading from Earlier Versions
Note: This product is the full version of Exceed! Basic 4.0 Build 1, not an upgrade. If your organization is currently using any previous version or build, please contact Telosa for information on how to obtain a support contract upgrade: Deborah O'Sullivan, phone (800) 676-5831 x103, email email@example.com
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
Expect two emails. When your donation request has been approved,
TechSoup Canada will send a message to your organization email address
with preliminary information about obtaining this product. Shortly
after, the donor partner will send an email with information needed to
complete the installation or activation.