Adobe Cloud Program Guidelines
- Organizations may request an unlimited number of individual Creative Cloud and Acrobat Pro DC memberships.
- Organizations with annual operating budgets of any size are eligible for individual Creative Cloud and Acrobat Pro DC memberships in this program.
Charities, nonprofits and libraries:
- Products in this program are available to Canadian Registered Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level and Canadian public libraries with a library symbol from Library and Archives Canada.
- All organization types are eligible for access to discounted rates products in this program.
Terms of service:
- Organizations that request Adobe products must agree to any applicable terms of service.
- Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive memberships.
- Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to Adobe for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Discounted rates will be distributed to employees or volunteers of qualifying organizations only for the activities of the organization. The discounted subscriptions may not be used for public access computers at libraries or computer labs.
- Recipient organizations may not transfer or resell Adobe products.
Get access to a range of creative software products for your nonprofit, charity, or public library through Adobe for Nonprofits at TechSoup Canada.
You can use Adobe products to edit images, design websites, publish newsletters, create video and audio productions, and more.
About Access to Discounted Rates
When a product name includes "Access to Discounted Rates," the offer consists of specially discounted rates for products or services. This means that after you place your request and pay TechSoup Canada's administrative fee, you'll also pay the donor partner directly for the product or service. These rates are available only to eligible charities, nonprofits and libraries through TechSoup Canada.