Adobe Program Guidelines
- Quantity: Organizations may request an unlimited number of donated standalone products.
- Organizations with annual operating budgets of $10 million or less are eligible for Acrobat Pro 2020 products.
- All other Adobe products are available to organizations with annual operating budgets of any size.
- Organization Types:
- This donation is available only to Canadian Registered Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level.
- All organization types are eligible for products in this program.
- Terms of Service: Organizations that request Adobe products must agree to any applicable terms of service.
- Anti-discrimination policy: Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- Case study: Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to Adobe for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Product distribution:
- Donated products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Adobe products may not be transferred or resold.
- Adobe products may not be used for raffles, door prizes, or any other fundraising activities or individual awards.
Adobe for Nonprofits at TechSoup Canada Information
Adobe Systems Incorporated is pleased to partner with TechSoup Canada to offer donated software products to the nonprofit community. Through the TechSoup Canada Product Donations Program, qualified organizations may receive an unlimited number of Adobe products. All product offerings are subject to availability.