Amazon Web Services Credits Program Guidelines
- Organizations may request one grant of $2,000 in AWS credits per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- Organizations with annual operating budgets of any size are eligible to request products in this program.
Charities, Nonprofits and libraries only:
- This donation is available only to Canadian Registered Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level, and public libraries.
- Educational institutions, including K-12 schools, colleges, universities, and trade schools, are not eligible to request a grant from this program but may be eligible for the AWS Educate program.
Terms of service:
- Organizations that request a grant must agree to the AWS Credits Program for Nonprofits terms and conditions as a condition to receiving the service.
- Organizations that request a grant must be willing and able to participate in a follow-up survey after they receive this grant.
- Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive a grant in this program.
- Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to AWS for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Credits will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Recipient organizations may not transfer or resell credits.