Get the Latest Office Suite
April 1st, 2014
Are you tired of receiving software updates? Do you want keep your IT costs low? Would you like to be able to work on your daily tasks without worrying about your power supply? Great news - the Antique Office Suite donations program is now available for nonprofits and charities in Canada.
Time-tested and true, the Antique Office Suite offers two essential back-office hardware: TextWriter and Excelacus. Antique Office is designed to make tasks as simple as possible so you can focus on your organization's mission.
Benefits of Antique Office Suite
Antique Office Suite simplifies the word processing, data analysis, communication, and productivity tasks that your staff is already familiar with. Here are some of its key benefits:
- Back to basics. Let’s face it, your staff doesn’t use Excel macros and you don’t need clip art in your Word documents. Antique Office offers you just want you need - something to write stuff on and maybe a tool to calculate how much money you have (or don’t have)
- Hassle-free. You don’t need to install software, worry about system requirements, security updates or even a power supply
- Incredibly stylish. Hipsters will drool with envy once you sport your stainless steel typewriter and polished cherry-wood abacus
- Built to last. There’s no need to replace these bad boys in 5, 10 or even 20 years - they will be with you until the end of time
- Multiple functionalities. Antique Office can also be used as paperweights, door stoppers, and vintage room decor
See how happy these folks are with Antique Office Suite? This could be your nonprofit.
How to Get Antique Office
Nonprofit, charities and libraries must be deemed cool enough to be eligible for the Antique Office Suite. Eligible organizations will operate on a not-for-profit basis and be dedicated to:
- Being cool
- Instructing others on how to be cool
Think you're cool enough to request Antique Office? Check your eligibility here.