Asana is an online collaborative work management software that helps teams coordinate and manage their work. Asana Premium is for teams. Asana Business is for organizations to monitor, manage, and standardize work across all their teams. With either plan, teams can collaborate from anywhere with Asana's mobile and web applications.
This offer provides access to a 50 percent discount on an annual subscription to either Asana Premium or Asana Business for one team. After you request this offer through TechSoup Canada, you'll pay Asana directly for the subscription. You need to request this product from TechSoup Canada only once a year. See the Details and Service Costs tab below for more information.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Asana to:
- Make responsibilities and next steps clear for everyone
- Know how work is progressing without needing to follow up
- Scale securely, ensuring everyone has access to the right information, and control who has access to what
- Create repeatable processes for recurring work
- Multiple views: You can view projects as lists, boards, calendars, and timelines. Use tasks with due dates, assignees, and descriptions to make sure every employee knows who's doing what by when.
- Custom fields: By adding fields to any project, you can track exactly what matters most to the project.
- Templates: You can add new projects using templates that come with curated custom fields to help you track the information you need.
- Advanced search: You can customize search filters and create and save custom views across projects, assignees, due dates, and more.
- Dependencies: You can manage complex workflows by marking a task as waiting on another to know when work is ready to begin.
- Data control: You can control what you share so the right people have access to the right information. You can make projects comment-only to avoid unwanted edits.
See a feature comparison of the Premium and Business products on Asana's pricing page.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup Canada approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
|Web browser and Internet connection|
|This offer provides access to a 50 percent discount on a one-year subscription to either Asana Premium or Asana Business for one team at Asana's current rates. Please note, Asana lists their prices in US-Dollars. After you request this offer and pay TechSoup Canada's administrative fee, you'll directly pay Asana for your chosen plan.
There is a minimum of 2 users and a maximum of 1,000 for either plan. You can add users later as needed. You will continue to receive your discount for any users you add, up to the maximum of 1,000.
Service Contract Required
|You must agree to a one-year service contract with Asana.|
|If you already have an Asana free trial account or paid account, you can upgrade or renew your subscription through this offer. You can choose to upgrade all of the members in your workspace or organization or only the members on one of your teams.|
Continuing Service After One Year
|You may renew your subscription by requesting another product through TechSoup Canada each year before the subscription expires.|
|Asana offers a free trial on its website.|
Credit Card or PayPal Account Required
|A credit card or PayPal account is needed to pay for discounted rates on Asana's website.|
* After ordering the product from TechSoup and receiving your order fulfillment email, you will have to pay the Subscription fee and the fees associated with any add-ons directly to the Donor Partner. Prices shown are calculated based on a percentage reduction on the Donor Partner’s rates. These prices are subject to change, please check the current rates on the Donor Partner’s website. Prices shown do not include taxes.
- Internet access