Atlas Business Solutions Program Guidelines
- Donated product will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- One Staff Manager donation may be requested within a fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- This donation is available only to Canadian Registered Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level, and Canadian public libraries with a library symbol from Library and Archives Canada.
- This software will not be made available to organizations that support political parties or candidates.
- Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- Atlas Business Solutions products may not be transferred or resold.
Atlas Business Solutions Donations Program Information
Atlas Business Solutions, Inc. (ABS), a leading provider of affordable and easy-to-use business software, is committed to assisting those organizations that support the world in which we live. ABS realizes the need for effective business software tools in the workplace and is proud to offer these best-in-class solutions to qualified nonprofits. Through software donations and discounts, ABS is driven to improve efficiency in the workplace and help organizations become more productive and successful. ABS is proud to partner with TechSoup Canada to offer the nonprofit community one of its human resource software packages, as well as access to its online employee scheduling system.
For further information about the Atlas Business Solutions Donations Program, please see Atlas Donations Programme FAQs.