Bitdefender Donations Program Guidelines
- Quantity: Organizations may request up to 50 device licenses within a fiscal year (July 1 to June 30). The license quantity limit can apply to one product or be divided among several products. However, organizations may not add more GravityZone device licenses after they have installed a GravityZone product on their network.
- Budget: Organizations with annual operating budgets, (total annual expenses), of $1.4 million or less are eligible for products in this program.
- Charities, nonprofits and libraries: Donated products are available to Canadian Registered Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level and Canadian public libraries with a library symbol from Library and Archives Canada.
- Organization types: The following organization types are not eligible to request products in this program.
- K-12 schools
- Trade schools
- Some sports, athletic, and social clubs
- Legislative and political activity organizations
- Organizations that attempt to influence public opinion
- Terms of service: Organizations that request Bitdefender products must agree to any applicable terms of service.
- Anti-discrimination policy: Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive products in this program.
- Case study: Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to Bitdefender for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Product distribution:
- Products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Recipient organizations may not transfer or resell Bitdefender products.
Bitdefender Donations Program Information
Bitdefender is a leading producer of security software serving more than 500 million users worldwide. The company is dedicated to Internet security for everyone. That dedication has won it the number one spot worldwide by renowned security software testing organizations such as AV-TEST, AV-Comparatives, Checkmark, ICSA Lab, and Virus Bulletin. After more than a decade on the frontlines in the fight against malware and other online crime, Bitdefender is an industry leader in innovation.
Bitdefender strives for a clean Internet so that education, personal freedom, and the open exchange of ideas can flourish. The company envisions an online world in which children can play freely, teens can socialize and study without fears of bullying, and adults can conduct business, shop, and learn without identity theft, bank fraud, and other ills.
Bitdefender works to remove boundaries and build trust throughout communities by providing access to the latest innovations and applying technology where it can serve best. Along with the commercial offer for enterprises and home users, the company develops and promotes a full range of free products for PCs, smartphones, and tablets. Bitdefender also produces a series of free utilities and security for social networking and works with schools and nonprofits to protect them from online predators.