Box Program Guidelines
- Donated product will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- One donation may be requested within the lifetime of an organization.
- Donations may not be used to renew existing Box subscriptions.
- This donation is available to organizations with operating budgets of any size.
- This donation is available to Canadian Registered Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level and Canadian public libraries with a library symbol from Library and Archives Canada.
- This donation will not be made available to the following types of organizations:
- Hospitals, organizations involved with health insurance or group health plans, and related organizations
- Credit unions
- Government agencies
- Loan or credit reporting organizations
- Employee or membership benefit organizations
- Educational institutions, including K-12 schools, colleges, universities, and trade schools
- Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to Box.org for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- Box.org products may not be transferred or resold.
The Box.org donation program at TechSoup Canada provides the Box content management and collaboration service to eligible nonprofit organizations, charities, and public libraries throughout Canada.
You can use Box to manage and collaborate on content with staff members and volunteers and to distribute content to beneficiaries.
Box.org is an initiative of Box Inc.