This is a discounted, refurbished IP Phone provided by CDI.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G extends the features and functionality of the existing Cisco Unified IP Phone 7961 is an enhanced, full-featured manager IP phone that provides six backlit programmable line and feature buttons along with four interactive softkeys to help guide users through various call features and functions. Ideal for businesses that require enhanced functionality, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G is standards-based to provide better interoperability and greater deployment flexibility.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G also features:
- A higher-resolution, graphical 4-bit grayscale display (320 x 222)
- Support for double-byte characters and Unicode text to benefit Extensible Markup Language (XML) application developers
- Support for both IEEE standard 802.3af inline power and Cisco inline power
- High-fidelity wideband audio for lifelike conversations; Internet Low Bitrate Codec (iLBC) support for use in lossy networks
- High-resolution grayscale display for easy use of Cisco Unified Communications and third-party telephone applications
Shipping, Warranty, and Returns
CDI covers this product with a one-year warranty, which includes troubleshooting.
It covers major defects in the device and its components and includes technical support. You can purchase a three-year warranty from CDI directly by calling (888) 314-4471.
See the CDI FAQ page for information about returns.
When your CDI equipment reaches the end of its life, send it back to CDI for free and responsible recycling with the CDI’s Asset Recovery Services.
Obtaining This Product
TechSoup Canada will send a message to your organization email address when we approve your request. Please read this message: it contains important time-sensitive information on warranties, troubleshooting, returns, and more.
CDI will ship your equipment via ground within 10 business days after TechSoup Canada approves your request. Within 24 hours of shipping, CDI will send a second email with tracking information. After that, it may take up to ten business days to receive your equipment.
Please note: CDI cannot deliver to PO Boxes. If the address on your account is a PO Box or cannot receive deliveries from couriers, you must contact us to update your account before placing your order.