CDI Computers Program Guidelines
The CDI Computers discount program at TechSoup Canada offers refurbished hardware solutions for Charities, nonprofits and libraries in Canada.
- Products will be distributed only to qualifying organizations, not individuals.
- Eligible organizations may request as many CDI products as they need. However, each request may include no more than 10 of any individual product. For requests with more than 10 of an individual CDI product, please make arrangements with TechSoup Canada (subject to inventory availability). This is so we can ensure there is enough inventory for everyone.
- Products are available to organizations with operating budgets of any size.
- Products are available to Canadian Registered Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level and Canadian public libraries with a library symbol from Library and Archives Canada.
- Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program. This includes how the organization will use the products, what operational and mission impact the products are expected to provide, feedback on the program's overall process, any problems or concerns, and possible improvements.
- Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- Organizations may not transfer or resell products.
- CDI cannot deliver to PO Boxes. The address on TechSoup Canada accounts must be one that can receive deliveries from couriers prior to placing an order. Organizations should contact TechSoup Canada to make any necessary updates to accounts before placing orders
See the FAQ page for more information, such as shipping, warranty and recycling.