The WS-C2960-Plus 24PC-L is a Catalyst 2960-Plus Series fixed-configuration switch. It provides 10/100-Mbps Fast Ethernet connectivity, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks, enhanced LAN services, and Power over Ethernet (PoE) support for midsize and branch office networks.
This donation includes:
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus Series switch (WS-C2960-Plus 24PC-L) with AC power supply
- Product documentation
- Cables: AC power cord
- Installation hardware: rack-mount brackets and screws
Benefits for Organizations
If you have networking experience or access to a consultant, you can use this switch to extend an existing network, bringing wired connectivity to more employees and supporting new wireless deployments.
Each device meets the following specifications.
- Integrated network ports:
- 24 10/100 Fast Ethernet
- Available PoE power:
- 370 W
- Maximum PoE ports:
- Maximum PoE+ ports:
- Not supported
- 2 dual-purpose 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet or small form-factor pluggable (SFP)
- Cisco IOS software:
- LAN Base
- Flash memory:
- 64 MB
- 128 MB
- Maximum active VLANs:
- Forwarding bandwidth:
- 16 Gbps
More information about this product is available on the Cisco website.
Additional Equipment Available
You can request additional equipment for this device through TechSoup Canada.
- Cisco SFP Gigabit Ethernet Transceiver Modules: Choose from a variety of modules that allow you to connect this device with a fiber optic network.
- Cisco RJ-45 Serial Console Cable for Routers and Switches: Connect a PC to the console port on this device
Cisco will provide five years of hardware and software service and support ("SMARTnet") for this product.
Obtaining Your Product
TechSoup Canada might request additional information to verify that your organization matches the Cisco philanthropy guidelines. When TechSoup Canada approves your request, you will receive a confirmation email from TechSoup Canada. Cisco will deliver your product within eight weeks. For details, see The Cisco Donation Program page.
- AC input voltage/frequency:
- 100 to 240 V
- 0.4 to 0.2 A
- 50 to 60 Hz
- Environmental constraints:
- Operating temperature: 23 to 113°F (-5 to 45°C)
- Storage temperature: 23 to 158°F (-25 to 70°C)
- Operating/storage relative humidity: 10 to 95 percent (noncondensing)
- Operating altitude: Up to 10,000 feet (3,000 meters)
- Storage altitude: Up to 13,000 feet (4,000 meters)