CitySoft Donations Program Guidelines
- Up to 1 item request may be fulfilled within a fiscal year - July 1st to June 30th.
- One Community Enterprise donation may be requested per organization.
- Donated product will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- This donation is available only to Canadian Registered Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level, and Canadian public libraries with a library symbol from Library and Archives Canada.
- This software is available to educational institutions, including K – 12 schools, colleges, universities, and trade schools.
- Only organizations with annual operating budgets of $500,000 USD or less are eligible to receive this donation.
- Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- CitySoft products may not be transferred or resold.
CitySoft Donations Program Information
CitySoft has teamed with TechSoup Canada to make its Community Enterprise product available to Canadian registered charities with budgets of $500,000 or less. Community Enterprise is easy-to-use, modular, Web-based software that empowers social sector organizations to better manage their constituent relationships (CRM), content (CMS), and other related activities. Community Enterprise includes more than 20 distinct modules.