CleverReach Program Guidelines
- Quantity: Organizations may request one donation within a fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- Budget: This donation is available to organizations with operating budgets of any size.
- Charities, nonprofits and libraries: This donation is available only to Canadian Registered Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level and Canadian public libraries with a library symbol from Library and Archives Canada.
- Organization types: This donation is available to all organization types.
- Case study: Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to CleverReach for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Anti-discrimination policy: Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- Product distribution:
- Organizations may not transfer or resell CleverReach products.
- Only qualifying organizations, not individuals, can receive products from this program.