Does your nonprofit have a knack for creating beautiful posters? Or maybe you designed a stellar pamphlet or educational resource that you’re really proud of?
If so, then this contest is for you -- Adobe and TechSoup Canada have teamed up to bring you a Facebook contest* where your creative material (e.g., posters, brochures, any marketing collateral), designed in any Adobe program, can win your organization up to $2,000 CAD.
This is your chance to showcase your nonprofit’s creativity and win cash prizes!
How to Participate in the Contest
Imagine all the creative ways (posters, designs, brochures, etc.) your nonprofit* has showcased your design talent. Now show us how you are changing the world!
- Upload your creative piece to the Celebrate Creativity with Adobe contest starting October 17, 2016
- Submissions must be created using an Adobe product*
- Don’t have Adobe products but would like to participate in the contest? Request a donated Adobe Product or discounted Adobe CC membership through TechSoup Canada to get started!
- Acceptable image types are JPG, GIF and PNG
- Maximum file size is 3Mb (3145728 bytes)
- Images larger than 1,000 x 1,000 pixels will be resized to fit inside the voting box, while still keeping the original aspect ratio
- Contest and voting begins October 17th, 12:00 am Eastern Time (ET)
- Submission deadline November 25th, 11:59 pm ET
- Voting ends November 29th, 11:59 pm ET
- November 30th - Dec 2nd, our team will tally and verify top submissions
- Winners announced on December 5th! Cash prizes fulfilled during the week of December 5th
What could you win by showcasing your content?
After voting ends, our team will tally up the votes, determine the top three submissions and verify that the winning submissions were created using an Adobe product.
Verified submissions with:
- The highest amount of votes wins the Grand Prize of $2,000 CAD
- The 2nd highest amount of votes wins the Silver Prize of $1,000 CAD
- The 3rd highest amount of votes wins the Bronze Prize of $500 CAD
Winners* will be notified by email, so be sure to whitelist our domain (@techsoupcanada.ca).
We look forward to celebrating your creativity with you -- best of luck!
The winners of the contest has been announced
We want to thank you for participating in our first ever Celebrate Creativity with Adobe contest for Canadian nonprofits! The winners of the contest has been announced, and we were incredibly impressed by all of the submissions. We are truly inspired by the creativity you have shown, and we’re honoured to be able to support this community.
*Official Contest Rules
The Celebrate Creativity with Adobe (the "Contest") is sponsored by TechSoup Canada ("Sponsor"), 215 Spadina Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M5T 2C7.
- Contest Schedule. The Contest submission opens on October 17th, 2016 at 9:30:00 am Eastern time (ET) and ends on November 29th, 2016 at 11:59:59 pm ET. All submissions for the Contest must be received by the Contest end date and time.
- Submission Procedure. Visit the Contest Page on Facebook to enter your submission.
- Eligibility. The Contest is only open to nonprofit organizations in Canada who have used an Adobe product to create their submission prior to the end of the Contest.
- Submission Restrictions. There is a limit of one (1) of submission that can be made by an organization or branch. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any submission that is deemed, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate, objectionable or unfit for publication or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, other information provided on the the Contest Page on Facebook, or the general spirit of the Contest.
- Voting Period. Public voting begins during the voting period at the opening of the Contest and ends at the close of Contest, where individuals holding a valid Facebook account can vote for their favorite submission. There is a limit of one vote per person/Facebook account every 24 hours.
- Winning Determination. At the end of the voting period, the top submissions will be determined by the highest number of community votes received via the Contest Page on Facebook. The Sponsor will then email the contact person for the top three submissions to verify the following:
- (a) Use of Adobe Creative Cloud or any other Adobe product
Did the organization use an Adobe product to create the submission in a unique and effective way?
- (b) Verify Adherence to Contest Rules
Is the organization a valid Canadian nonprofit and did they submit only one entry?
- 1st prize — $2,000 cash
- 2nd prize — $1,000 cash
- 3rd prize — $500 cash
The organization's contact person may accept the prize on behalf of the organization and will have no right to the prize as an individual representing him or herself. No prize transfer will be permitted. There will be no prize substitution except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Any taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the winning organizations.