Data can be a tremendous asset in pursuing your nonprofit's mission. Tracking and analyzing vital data yields insights that can help you improve your work, make better decisions, and become more accountable to stakeholders. However, having the right systems in place is only part of the equation -- without a culture of data-informed decision making, your efforts are likely to fall short.
In this webinar, TechSoup Canada's Ben Losman shines a light on:
- the social and psychological factors that help and hinder adoption of a data-informed culture
- how to harness business intelligence and big data in an integrated data strategy
- case studies on integrated data strategies from the front lines
- what the data journey looks like on a practical, day-to-day level
- dashboard and reporting tools
A more comprehensive summary of the presentation is coming soon!