“If nonprofits have to work an extra day this year,
why shouldn’t we?”
- Office Three Sixty Five Three Sixty Six
Amazing news! Office Three Sixty Six is an Office Three Sixty Five subscription that allows users to work during leap years and it’s now available to nonprofits for free.
The Business and Enterprise Office Three Sixty Six subscriptions costs slightly more than an Office Three Sixty Five subscription, in order to cover the cost of the Three Sixty Sixth day that occurs every four years. Microsoft is now donating the subscription to nonprofits, so no matter which year your nonprofit is working in, you can rest assured your Office Three Sixty Five Three Sixty Six plan will work.
“Nonprofits are like any other business; they also work during leap years”, said the Office Three Sixty Six representative. “We realize that organizations on Office Three Sixty Five Nonprofit plans are still paying the market price for Office Three Sixty Six, so we decided to include it in our nonprofit offering”.
Office Three Sixty Six Nonprofit enables you and your staff to work all Three Sixty Six days of any leap year, be it 2016, 2020, 2024 and so on. Current Office Three Sixty Five Nonprofit accounts can switch to the Office Three Sixty Six Nonprofit subscriptions for free as of April 1st, 2016, saving organizations $0.90 CAD per user/month every four years.
“We’re infinitely grateful that Microsoft has donated Office Three Sixty Six to our charity. Without it, we would need to pay for the additional day of hosting, which would have been a breaking point in our budget.”
- A Canadian charity
How to switch to Office Three Sixty Six
- Get a leap year calendar (ideally 2016) and circle the extra day, February 29th, in red* marker
*Note: Use a red marker for best results. If you do not have access to a red marker, this may not work.
- Log into your Office Three Sixty Five Admin Panel and start a Skype for Business Video call with your Office Three Sixty Five Subscription
- Hold up your calendar, point to the circled date and say, “I don’t want to pay for an extra day”
- Once the Office Three Sixty Five subscription says “It is done”, you can safely end the call. Go to your Office Three Sixty Five admin panel and check your subscription. It should now be on Office Three Sixty Six!
Not sure if you’re ready for Office Three Sixty Six or the cloud? No problem! We have a great alternative, Antique Office Suite, which is a desktop Office application for nonprofits.