Office 365 DIY Migration Workshop by Tech Impact is a series of live instructional webinars designed to guide organizations, or an organization’s IT staff, through the process of migrating their existing email, calendar, and contact management systems to Microsoft Office 365 (using mail management tools).
Is my organization eligible for Tech Impact’s DIY Office 365 Program?
This program is available to Canadian Registered Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency and Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level. If you'd like to learn more about this program, read Tech Impact's program details.
To see if you are eligible for Tech Impact, log into your TechSoup Canada Account, click on the “My Organization” tab and check your eligibility status for Tech Impact.
This workshop is designed for IT system administrators and includes:
- One two-hour live webinar to cover advanced Office 365 administration tools including Directory Sync, Filtering Coexistence, and Active Directory Federation Services. It also covers advanced migration tools such as Microsoft's Automated Exchange tool and the third-party MigrationWiz migration wizard. The organization is under no obligation to subscribe to Office 365 once the webinar is complete.
- Questions and answers with Tech Impact staff during the webinar.
- Access to how-to guides, administrator and end-user documentation, and planning materials up to six months after the webinars. During this time, Tech Impact is also willing to answer a limited number of email follow-up questions.
Note: At the end of the workshop, you can select the migration method and tools most appropriate for your organization. Tech Impact will discuss the steps required to implement them.
This workshop is designed for small organizations with up to 20 employees and includes:
- Four one to two-hour live webinars to cover planning, configuration, migration, and post-migration cleanup. The fourth webinar session focuses on answering questions from series participants. The organization is under no obligation to subscribe to Office 365 once the webinars are complete.
- Questions and answer sessions with Tech Impact staff during each webinar.
- Access to how-to guides, administrator and end-user documentation, and planning materials for six months after the webinars.
Note: This workshop does not cover automated migration tools. If your organization has an IT department, TechSoup Canada recommends the Office 365 DIY Migration Workshop for IT Departments instead.
This SharePoint Online DIY Migration Workshop is a series of live instructional webinars designed to guide organizations through the process of migrating their existing file-sharing systems, such as a Windows network share or DropBox, to Microsoft SharePoint Online. It consists of four weekly one-to two-hour webinars conducted by SharePoint experts and supplemented by additional documentation.
Note: Your organization is under no obligation to subscribe to Office 365 or SharePoint Online once the webinars are complete.
How have organizations benefitted from DIY Office 365?
The knowledge shared in the DIY Office 365 program comes from Tech Impact’s work moving hundreds of nonprofits and thousands of users to Office 365. Whether your organization is migrating just a handful of users to Office 365 or thousands, this program can help ensure a smooth and successful transition for your nonprofit.
Tech Impact has migrated approximately 300 nonprofit organizations to Office 365. See how other organizations have benefited from migrating to Office 365 by visiting Tech Impact's Success Stories.
Not registered with TechSoup Canada, but think you are eligible for Tech Impact's DIY Office 365?
The first step is to register with TechSoup Canada, which is free and simple. Once we have processed your registration, we will let you know if you qualify for Tech Impact’s DIY Office 365 program.
Registering will also give you access to discounts and donations from up to 24 other donor partners, which include popular software such as office productivity suites, graphics design software, accounting packages and security programs. Find out how the donations program works for organizations like yours.