- Quantity: Organizations may request up to two subscriptions to each Autodesk product per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- Budget: Organizations with annual operating budgets of $10 million or less are eligible for products in this program.
- Charities and nonprofits only: This donation is available only to Canadian Registered Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, and Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level.
- Organization types: The following organization types are not eligible to request products in this program.
- Public libraries that do not hold Registered Charity status
- Legislative and political activity organizations
- Advocacy organizations
- Employee membership benefit organizations
- Religious organizations without a secular community designation. A secular designation is defined as an organization separate from the church or religious organization that provides services to people regardless of their religious beliefs and does not propagate a belief in a specific faith.
- Existing customers: Organizations that requested any Autodesk product outside of a donation program within the past three years are not eligible for this donation without approval from the Autodesk Foundation.
- Terms of service: Organizations that request Autodesk products must agree to any applicable terms of service.
- License termination: Autodesk reserves the right to terminate licenses at any time if
- An organization fails to meet the eligibility requirement as determined by and at the sole discretion of Autodesk and its strategic partners
- An organization fails to maintain membership with TechSoup Canada
- Autodesk and TechSoup Canada terminate their relationship
- An organization transfers or resells, or attempts to transfer or resell, an Autodesk product
- Anti-discrimination policy: Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- Case study: Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to Autodesk for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Product distribution:
- Products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Recipient organizations may not transfer or resell Autodesk products.
If your organization doesn't meet the donation program's restrictions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about other charitable offerings from Autodesk.
All subscriptions include online access to Autodesk technical support resources, including
- Online support
- Exclusive webcasts and resources
- Expedited community forum support
Autodesk also provides the following resources for users to learn to use their software.
- Autodesk YouTube Channel — demonstration videos
- Autodesk University — on-demand training classes to learn, connect, and explore
- Autodesk Knowledge Network — support, learning, and community
- Autodesk Sustainability Workshop — sustainable engineering and architecture support for educators and students
- Autodesk Design Academy — collection of lessons, projects, and curriculum support materials for educators and students
You can also reach out to an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC®) near you, where courses and certifications are available on a fee basis.
The Autodesk Donation Program Information
The Autodesk donation program at TechSoup Canada provides design software to eligible nonprofits and charities throughout the Canada.
You can use Autodesk products to design buildings, infrastructure, products, entertainment content, and more.