DonorPerfect Discounted Program Guidelines
- Organizations may request one donated product per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30) and renew it through TechSoup Canada twice for a total of three consecutive years.
- Organizations may request an unlimited number of access to discounted rates products.
- Organizations with annual operating budgets of US$150,000 or less are eligible for donated products.
- Organizations with annual operating budgets under US$2 million are eligible for access to discounted rates products.
Charities, Nonprofits and libraries only: Products in this program are available only to Canadian Registered Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level, and Canadian public libraries with a library symbol from Library and Archives Canada.
Organization types: All organization types are eligible for products in this program.
- Organizations that have engaged with a DonorPerfect sales representative in the past six months and received a personalized demonstration are not eligible to request products in this program.
- Current or former subscribers are not eligible to renew those subscriptions with products in this program.
Terms of service : Organizations that request DonorPerfect products must agree to any applicable terms of service.
Anti-discrimination policy: Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive products in this program.
Case study: Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to DonorPerfect for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Recipient organizations may not transfer or resell DonorPerfect products.
DonorPerfect Donated Program Information
The DonorPerfect donation program at TechSoup Canada provides fundraising and donor management software to eligible nonprofits, charities, and public libraries throughout Canada.
You can use DonorPerfect Online's web-based interface to track donors, prospects, volunteers, and memberships and record and acknowledge gifts, pledges, grants, constituents, and contacts.