eTapestry Donations Program Guidelines
- Donated product will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- An organization may receive only one eTapestry donation ever.
- eTapestry donations are not available to organizations already engaged with an eTapestry sales representative. They are not available to current or previous eTapestry subscribers unless the subscription was obtained through TechSoup Canada between April 1, 2012, and April 4, 2013.
- This donation is available only to Canadian Registered Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level, and Canadian public libraries with a library symbol from Library and Archives Canada.
- Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to eTapestry (Blackbaud) for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- eTapestry products may not be transferred or resold.
eTapestry Donations Program Information
eTapestry is delighted to be participating in TechSoup Canada's Product Donations program.
eTapestry is a Web-based software application for fundraising and contact management for donors and other contacts. eTapestry tracks donors, prospects, members, and alumni while managing gifts, pledges, and payments. An organization's data is stored and maintained remotely, and staff members interact with it through a Web browser. eTapestry takes care of backups, upgrades, security, and system maintenance. Technical support is available anytime by phone or email.