It is a requirement of our Donations Programme that goods are delivered to the registered address of your organization. The registered address is considered to be the address that is stated on your organisation's letter of tax exemption.
Our programme does permit goods to be delivered to an address other than the registered address, provided confirmation of the delivery address is given in writing. The letter must:
- Be on your organization’s letter headed paper.
- Clearly show the registered name, number, address and email address of your organization.
- Show the delivery address in full.
- Please note: delivery addresses cannot be P.O. boxes.
- Contain a brief explanation as to why the delivery address is not the registered address.
- Fax or email the letter to us (see contact information)
For further assistance, please e-mail email@example.com