Special offer from GrantStation!
About GrantStation's Special Promotion
Reduced Administrative Fees
During the promotional period, a specially discounted one-year GrantStation membership will be available to eligible nonprofits, charities and public libraries for $130. These administrative fees offer a savings of $262 over TechSoup Canada's regular $392 administrative fee (retail value is $699 USD). Organizations may also renew their existing memberships with this special offer, but multiple requests can't be applied to a single membership.
The next promotion will be from May 15th - 16th 2018, ending on May 16th, 2018, at 5 p.m. Pacific Time (8 p.m. Eastern).
If you're new to TechSoup Canada, we encourage you to register your organization right away. You will need to complete the qualification process and provide payment within 9 business days of requesting a GrantStation membership to receive the special discount.
Current GrantStation members are eligible for this promotion. A one-year membership obtained through this offer will add an additional year to an existing GrantStation membership. You can renew only one membership per request. Existing memberships obtained as a benefit from the Membership Value Program or the Premium Licensing Program cannot be extended with this offer.
About GrantStation Membership
A GrantStation membership provides online access to a comprehensive set of grant research tools for nonprofits and public libraries. These tools link organizations to current sources of grant money, help them enhance their grants strategy and teach them how to secure available funding. You do not need to download or install special software to use these tools.
There are approximately 1,000 profiles of grantmakers in the Canadian Charitable database and another 500 grantmakers that provide support globally to Canadian organizations. In addition, GrantStation's U.S. Charitable Giving database features access to hundreds of U.S. based grantmakers with an interest in supporting programs in Canada.
A GrantStation membership lasts one year and gives organizations access to:
- Searchable listings of global, national, regional, and local grantmakers — both private and government
- Step-by-step tutorials on building grant requests, writing letters of inquiry, managing grant awards, and diversifying your grants portfolio
- The GrantStation Insider, a weekly e-newsletter with the latest information on new grant programs, upcoming deadlines, online trainings, and more
To help determine if a GrantStation membership is the right fit for your organization, view GrantStation's online tour of their grant database with a focus on Canadian organizations.
This special offer is available to Canadian federally and provincially registered nonprofits, charities, and libraries. For full eligibility details, view our restrictions page.
Eligible libraries may request GrantStation for back-office use or other administrative purposes by library staff only. Libraries should contact GrantStation if they are interested in a program that provides access to their patrons.
Important Notes for Participating in GrantStation's Special Offer
- Place your request on the first day of the promotion at 6 a.m. Pacific time (9 a.m. Eastern time) and the last day of the promotion at 5 p.m. Pacific time (8 p.m. Eastern time). DO NOT put this product in your cart before the promotion begins.
- This special promotional offer from GrantStation is not refundable.
- Make sure your organization's email address is up-to-date in our records — you will receive your product access information via email.
- Please remember that we are unable to accept requests by phone or fax.
- If you are requesting products for your organization for the first time or have changed important information in your organization profile, you must complete TechSoup Canada's qualification process and provide payment within business 9 days of requesting a GrantStation membership to receive the special discount. Because the qualification process may include several steps, we encourage you to register your organization today.
New to TechSoup Canada?
If you are new to TechSoup Canada we encourage you to register your organization today! You will need to complete qualification before the promotion date to receive the special discount.
Note - registration and qualification can take up to two weeks. If you are not yet registered with TechSoup Canada you may not be eligible for this promotion, so please register as soon as possible.
Learn more about GrantStation and funding resources by reading our blogs: