GrantStation is a web-based service for nonprofit organizations, charities, and public libraries with profiles on current grantmakers and step-by-step tutorials on how to secure available funding.
This discounted offer provides a one-year membership to the GrantStation service for one user at your organization. You may request up to 20 memberships. If you need more than 20 memberships, you will need to contact GrantStation directly. Watch this pre-recorded tour of GrantStation to learn how it can benefit Canadian charities and nonprofits.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use GrantStation to:
- Find and contact grantmakers who are most likely to fund your project or program
- Save searches and grantmakers, plan your projects, and add your own grantmakers, all through a personal dashboard
- Learn the best practices for writing grant proposals and creating a successful grant strategy
- Database listings: Search for national, regional, and local foundations, corporate giving programs, religious funders, associations with grantmaking programs, and other grantmakers from the following private and government databases.
- U.S. Charitable Giving
- U.S. Federal Grants and Loans
- U.S. State Grants and Loans
- Canadian Charitable Giving
- Canadian Government Grants and Loans
- International Charitable Giving
- PathFinder: Develop your career path as a grants professional with GrantStation PathFinder. This library of learning resources covers grant research, writing, management, and strategic planning.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
Expect two emails:
- When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup Canada will send a message to your organization email address to confirm the request. This message will provide a link to a form for updating your contact information.
- Within 10 days, GrantStation will send you a welcome message with login information.
Web browser and Internet connection
|Renewals||You can request and apply a one-year membership to renew a current membership, but you may not apply multiple requests to a single membership. For example, you can request up to 20 one-year memberships for 20 different users but you cannot request 20 one-year memberships for one person for use over 20 years. If you need more than 20 memberships, you will need to contact GrantStation directly.|
Before requesting a membership, make sure your organization's email address is up-to-date in your TechSoup member profile. Within 10 business days after your request has been approved, GrantStation will send the login information to this email address. If you prefer the membership to be in the name of someone else in your organization, you will be prompted to complete GrantStation's Contact Update Form.
|Public Library Use||
Eligible libraries may request GrantStation for back-office use or other administrative purposes by library staff only. Libraries should contact GrantStation if they are interested in a program that provides access to their patrons.
- Web browser and Internet connection