From February 25th to February 26th 2020, GrantStation will be available for just $109, which is a savings of $166 off of our regular admin fee! Come back on February 25th, 6 a.m. PST (9 a.m. EST) to participate in this special offer!
If you're new to TechSoup Canada, we encourage you to register your organization now . You will need to complete qualification before February 25th to receive the special discount. See the Important Notes below for more details.
GrantStation is a web-based service for nonprofit organizations, charities, and public libraries with profiles on current grantmakers and step-by-step tutorials on how to secure available funding.
This discounted offer provides a one-year membership to the GrantStation service for one user at your organization. If you need more than one membership, you will need to contact GrantStation directly. Organizations may renew their existing memberships with this offer.
To help determine if a GrantStation membership is the right fit for your organization, view GrantStation's online tour of their grant database with a focus on Canadian organizations.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use GrantStation to:
- Find and contact grantmakers who are most likely to fund your project or program
- Save searches and grantmakers, plan your projects, and add your own grantmakers, all through a personal dashboard
- Learn the best practices for writing grant proposals and creating a successful grant strategy
- Database listings: Search for national, regional, and local foundations, corporate giving programs, religious funders, associations with grantmaking programs, and other grantmakers from the following private and government databases.
- U.S. Charitable Giving
- U.S. Federal Grants and Loans
- U.S. State Grants and Loans
- Canadian Charitable Giving
- Canadian Government Grants and Loans
- International Charitable Giving
- PathFinder: Develop your career path as a grants professional with GrantStation PathFinder. This library of learning resources covers grant research, writing, management, and strategic planning.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
Expect two emails:
- When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup Canada will send a message to your organization email address to confirm the request. This message will provide a link to a form for updating your contact information.
- Within 10 days, GrantStation will send you a welcome message with login information.
Important Notes For Participating In This Special Offer
- Place your request between Feb 25th at 6 a.m. Pacific time (9 a.m. Eastern time) and Feb 26th, 2020 at 5 p.m. Pacific time (8 p.m. Eastern time). DO NOT put this product in your cart before the promotion begins.
- Make sure your organization's email address is up-to-date in our records — you will receive your product access information via email.
- Please remember that we are unable to accept requests by phone or fax.
- If paying by credit card, place and complete payment for your request before 5 p.m. Pacific time (8 p.m. Eastern time) on September 25, 2019.
- If paying cheque, we must receive payment within 11 business days (by March 12th, 2020) of requesting a GrantStation membership. We strongly recommend using express post for sending in cheques.
- If you are requesting products for your organization for the first time or have changed important information in your organization profile, you must complete TechSoup Canada's qualification process and provide payment within 11 business days ( by March 12th, 2020) of requesting a GrantStation membership to receive the special discount. Because the qualification process may include several steps, we encourage you to register your organization today .
Web browser and Internet connection
|Renewals||Current GrantStation members are eligible for this promotion. You can request and apply a one-year membership to renew a current membership, but you may not apply multiple requests to a single membership (e.g., you can request up to 20 one-year memberships for 20 different users but you cannot request 20 one-year memberships for one person for use over 20 years).|
Before requesting a membership, make sure your organization's email address is up-to-date in your TechSoup member profile. Within 10 business days after your request has been approved, GrantStation will send the login information to this email address. If you prefer the membership to be in the name of someone else in your organization, you will be prompted to complete GrantStation's Contact Update Form.
|Public Library Use||
Eligible libraries may request GrantStation for back-office use or other administrative purposes by library staff only. Libraries should contact GrantStation if they are interested in a program that provides access to their patrons.
- Web browser and Internet connection.