Horizon DataSys Program Guidelines
- This offer is available to Canadian Registered Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level and Canadian public libraries with a library symbol from Library and Archives Canada.
- An organization may receive one of each donated product and any number of discounted products within a fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- Products are available to organizations with operating budgets of any size.
- This offer is available to all organization activity types.
- Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to Horizon DataSys for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive products.
- Products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Horizon DataSys products may not be transferred or resold.
The Horizon DataSys donation program at TechSoup Canada provides restore software to eligible charities, nonprofits and public libraries throughout Canada. You can use Horizon DataSys products to protect staff or public access computers by reverting them to a previous state.