QuickBooks Premier 2019 is accounting software that helps organizations manage essential financial tasks like paying bills, creating invoices, producing reports, and tracking expenses, contributions, and payments. It can be installed as a general business edition or as one of five industry-specific editions, including a nonprofit edition.
This donation provides one user license for QuickBooks Premier 2019. The license allows the software to be installed on both a home computer and a portable computer, but the software can only be used on one computer at a time. Over a network, up to five users can work with the organization's data at the same time. Each user must have both a user license and a separate installation of the same edition and version of QuickBooks. Organizations that require more than one license can request the three-user version through TechSoup Canada.
Quantity Limit of Three Licenses per Fiscal Year
Eligible organizations may request up to three licenses per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30) by requesting three single-user licenses or by requesting the QuickBooks Premier three-user license. Please review Intuit Canada Program Guidelines for more details.
Benefits for Organizations
If you install QuickBooks Premier as the Nonprofit Edition, you can access custom features to:
- Create a chart of accounts that categorizes and views expenses the way the Canadian Revenue Agency requires
- Draft reports that show how much money has been contributed and spent to date by donor or by grant
- Plan budgets based on fundraising and expense data and comparing actual income and expenses to budgeted amounts
- Use business planning and analysis tools, such as the Statement of Financial Income & Expense
- Organize tax, donor, vendor, employee, and general company information in separate centers while allowing an accountant to simultaneously work on the system
- Choice of editions at installation:
- Nonprofit Edition
- Contractor Edition
- General Business Edition
- Manufacturing & Wholesale Edition
- Professional Services Edition
- Retail Edition
- Email integration: You can send invoices and estimates from Outlook or Outlook Express or from a Yahoo, Gmail, or Outlook.com account.
- Data import: QuickBooks can import data from Excel, Quicken, Office Accounting, and other installations of QuickBooks 2019.
- File attachments: The Document Center lets you attach and store receipts, estimates, and other documents to invoices and customer files.
- Calendar View: Your invoices, billing, past transactions, and important tasks are available in daily, weekly, and monthly views.
See a full list of features on the Intuit website.
Payroll Not Included
The Payroll module is not included in this donation. Features such as payroll management can be purchased directly from Intuit Canada for additional fees.
Compatibility of QuickBooks Data with QuickBooks Versions
After you update your data to a new version of QuickBooks, you can't open it in a previous version. If you want an outside accountant to work with your data, the accountant must have an edition of QuickBooks released in the same year as yours.
Free telephone customer support is not provided for this donated product, but answers to common questions are available on Intuit Canada's QuickBooks support page and the Intuit Community message boards.
Intuit Canada offers paid support plans providing 24/7 phone support. For personal support, you can search for a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor in your area.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup Canada will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.