Callbridge is a video and audio conferencing platform that enables seamless online meetings and conference calls. Callbridge works on mobile and desktop devices and in hardware-equipped meeting rooms.
This offer provides a one-year subscription for one host to Callbridge. Organizations can purchase as many host accounts as needed.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Callbridge for:
- Connecting local and remote team members
- Meeting with colleagues, partners, donors, volunteers, and constituents
- Training employees or populations served
- High definition video and audio quality: You can stream up to 1080p.
- Intuitive scheduling software: schedule calls in different time zones easily and efficiently.
- Mobile Apps: Allow you to take calls anywhere.
- Worldwide dial-in numbers included in the subscription.
- Custom branding: You can set up branded meeting pages, emails, and URLs
- Meeting transcription generated by artificial intelligence
- Pinless entry and SMS meeting reminders
- Enhanced security options: security code, one-time code, meeting lock, manage online participants, review meeting details after each call
- Youtube Live video streaming and recording
- Screen and document sharing (not available on Mobile Apps)
- Screen viewing
- Webinar style meeting controls
- Admin user management and reporting
Callbridge customer support is available by chat, email and phone from 5:30 am EST to 9:30 pm EST.
Obtaining this Product
When your request has been approved, TechSoup Canada will send your organization information to Iotum, who will reach out to your organization to establish your membership.
Cost and services
Toll-free numbers and premium international numbers are available for purchase. It will be a custom package purchased through Callbridge at a significant discount.
After the first year of use, organizations may renew their membership through TechSoup directly by requesting again this donation.
- Web browser: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Platform: iOS, Android