Do you want to drive more visitor traffic to your organization’s website? Do you want to make it easier for supporters and donors to search for your website? Do you want more web traffic from visitors of a specific geographical area, age group, gender, or other demographic? Do you want to focus the attention of your visitors to a specific page on your website?
At this webinar you will learn about an online advertising solution that will be the answer to many of these problems. You will be given the background you need to apply successfully for Google Grants, which offers up to $10,000 worth of free online advertising per month exclusively to registered charities. You will also be given tips on how to best use Google Grants to maximize the grant’s value for your charity.
We will cover, at a high level:
1) What is pay-per-click online advertising? How does it work? How can charitable organizations leverage it?
2) What is a Google Grant? How does it benefit charitable organizations?
3) How do you apply for a Google Grant? How do you setup and manage an online advertising campaign successfully using Google Grant funding?
Our speakers are Simon Choy and Charles Dieu from ConnectAd who have significant experience and skill working with charities to apply for Google Grants and manage pay-per-click online advertising campaigns.
(Apologies for the presentation being cut off at the beginning and lower quality than usual.)
Presentation Slides: Google Grants - pdf
- Intro to Google Grants blog
- Google Grants Application
- Google Grants Eligibility
- Google Keywords Tool
- ConnectAd - provides consulting for charities about Google Grants
Webinar Date: Sept 29, 2011 1:00pm - 2:00pm (EDT)