Social media measurement
You’ve been using Facebook... maybe you’re on Twitter... maybe you’re even experimenting with Pinterest. So how do you know if it’s working? How do you know if that time is well spent?
This webinar is all about measuring social media and is a good opportunity to take a step back and reflect on how you use social media. We will cover:
* Setting goals for your social media channels
* Choosing the right metrics to measure your goals
* A bit about tools & templates to help you track your progress
Presenter: Tierney Smith, Manager of Learning & Special Projects at TechSoup Canada
- Crowdsourced Google Doc of goals & metrics. Feel free to share your own!
- The 2012 Nonprofit Social Networking Benchmarks Report
Webinar date: July 24, 2012