Eligible nonprofits and charities can receive discounted subscriptions to Skype for Business through TechSoup Canada.
Click GET THIS OFFER to get started.
You don't need to add anything to your TechSoup Canada cart or go through the TechSoup Canada checkout process.
What Is Skype for Business?
Skype meetings provide audio, video, and web conferencing on the Internet, with the ability to schedule a meeting in advance or start one at any time. Up to 250 people can join a meeting, using the smartphones, tablets, PCs, phones, and meeting room devices.
How Can My Organization Benefit from Using Skype for Business?
Skype For Business provides you and your staff with
- Single touch join: Join easily with a single touch or click from your calendar, meeting reminder, or the Skype for Business client.
- Multi-party HD video conferencing: Make video a more natural part of everyday business and collaboration, with 1080p resolution, and up to 6 people shown live simultaneously. .
- Skype Meeting Broadcast extends the reach of Skype meetings to up to 10,000 attendees for webinars, all-hands meetings, and other one-to-many presentations.
- Content sharing: Focus on the things you're doing together, even when you’re far apart, with integrated real-time co-authoring, desktop sharing, application sharing, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Instant messaging and web and video conferencing through Skype for Business
- More, depending on the subscription plan
How Much Does Skype for Business Cost?
See the Subscription Options chart below for discounted nonprofit prices and subscription information.
For subscriptions that include Office desktop applications, see Microsoft's System requirements for Office page. The requirements are listed under "Office 365 plans for business,education, and government."