Norton Security Deluxe protects computers, tablets, and smartphones against the latest online threats and also includes tools for tuning up systems. It does most of its work in the background while consuming few system resources and requiring little user interaction.
This donation provides a subscription for use of the product on up to five devices for one year. The subscription includes protection updates and new product features. The subscription begins on the date the product is activated. Organizations that need protection for more than five devices should consider using either Norton Small Business, Symantec Enterprise or Bitdefender products.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Norton Security Deluxe to:
- Protect your organization's data from viruses, spyware, malware, and other threats
- Reduce system administration costs by keeping your computers running smoothly
- Prevent uninvited connections to computers and other devices so attackers can't steal information, install and launch programs, or make other dangerous changes to your organization's computers
- 24/7 threat protection: Combines several defense technologies based on networks, files, reputation, and behavior.
- Mobile Insight: Checks apps for potential privacy risks, high battery and data use, and intrusive behavior.
- Mobile device location: Remotely locates lost or stolen devices, locks them, wipes them, or sets off scream alarms.
- Computer tune-up: Provides tools to fix common computer problems, free up memory, remove unneeded files, and clean up the hard drive. (Windows only)
- Password management: Remembers, secures, and automatically enters usernames and passwords; generates new passwords. (Windows only)
This product description is for the version of Norton Security that was released in September 2015. However, when you download your Norton product, you will receive the most recent version. As updates are released, they are installed automatically.
Support, Renewals, and Upgrades
This product is identical to the version sold through the NortonLifeLock website and includes the standard support, renewal, and upgrade options available with retail products.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged. NortonLifeLock's money-back guarantee does not apply to this product since it is donated.
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup Canada will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.