O&O Software Business Suite is the latest collection of 9 system and data management applications for small- and medium-sized organisations. They are designed to increase network performance, back up and restore disk images, rescue data, and support network administration.
This suite includes licences for installing the software on up to ten (10) workstations and one server for a period of 12 months.
Benefits for Organisations
Organisations can use 365 Business to:
- Prevent losing important organisational data and recover it if it's lost
- Improve the performance of their computers, so they can be used longer before being replaced
- Minimize the time spent by IT administrators ensuring computer performance
- BlueCon: recover data and troubleshoot workstation malfunctions
- DiskStat: analyze unused disk space in a graphical interface
- Enterprise Management Console: manage O&O programs centrally across a network
Data rescue applications:
- Media Recovery/Disk Recovery: find and recover deleted files
Data security applications:
- DiskImage: back up and restore individual files or an entire hard drive
- DriveLED: monitor the status of hard disks and receive warnings of potential drive crashes
- SafeErase: locate and permanently remove sensitive files
System performance applications:
- CleverCache: reset the Windows cache without restarting to prevent program or system crashes
- Defrag: defragment PC hard drives and analyze them with graphical reports and displays
This suite includes licences for installing the software on up to ten (10) workstations and one server for a period of 12 months. The licences included allow you to install all 9 of the applications on a single computer. The individual components cannot be installed on separate computers.
The Business Suite provides automatic upgrades to the newest versions of all products in the suite once they are available during the licensing period. Technical support is also available at an additional charge, which includes direct contact to a dedicated technician.
Your license includes upgrades to the newest versions of all products in the suite as they become available during the licensing period. When a new version is available, O&O will send you an email with a link to the new version and instructions for activating it. Note that the email contains links to the latest versions of all the products in the suite. The newly updated product is marked NEW.
The administrative fee for this online product is not refundable.
Obtaining This Product
Expect two emails. When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup Canada will send a message to your organisation email address with preliminary information about obtaining this product. Shortly after, the donor partner will send an email with information needed to complete the installation or activation.
More information about individual requirements for each product is available on the O and O Software support page.