O and O Software Program Guidelines
- Donated product will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Two donations may be requested within a fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- This donation is available to Canadian Registered Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level, and Canadian public libraries with a library symbol from Library and Archives Canada.
- This donation is available to organizations with operating budgets of any size.
- Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to O&O Software for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- O&O Software products may not be transferred or resold.