Oracle NetSuite Program Guidelines
- Organizations may request one initial subscription product within the lifetime of the organization.
- Organizations may request one renewal subscription product per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- Organizations with annual operating budgets of $2 million or less are eligible for Oracle NetSuite Social Impact Edition.
Nonprofits, Charities and Libraries:
- Products are available only to Canadian Registered Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level, and Canadian public libraries with a library symbol from Library and Archives Canada.
Ineligible Organization types:
The following organization types are not eligible to request products in this program.
- Business and professional organizations
- Farming organizations
- Mutual organizations
- Membership benefit organizations
- Legislative and political organizations
- Religious organizations without a secular community designation. To have a secular designation, an organization must provide services to people regardless of their religious beliefs and must not propagate a belief in a specific faith. It must also have a tax ID (EIN) separate from that of the church or religious organization.
- Organizations that have or had an Oracle NetSuite Social Impact subscription are not eligible for products in this program unless they obtained the subscription through TechSoup Canada.
Terms of Service:
- Organizations that request Oracle NetSuite Social Impact products must agree to any applicable terms of service.
- Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive products in this program.
- Products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Recipient organizations may not transfer or resell Oracle NetSuite Social Impact products.