Raklet Eligibility Criteria
- Quantity: Organizations may request one Raklet product per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- Budget: Organizations with annual operating budgets of any size are eligible.
- Nonprofits, Charities and libraries only: Products are available only to qualifying nonprofits, charities and to public libraries.
- Organization types: All organization types are eligible.
- Existing customers: Organizations that already have a paid Raklet subscription are not eligible unless the original subscription was obtained through TechSoup Canada.
- Terms of service: Organizations that request Raklet products must agree to any applicable terms of service.
- Anti-discrimination policy: Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds.
- Case study: Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to Raklet for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial.
- Product distribution:
- Products will be distributed to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Recipient organizations may not transfer or resell Raklet products.