Symantec Enterprise Program Guidelines
- Donated products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Two Symantec Enterprise products may be requested within a fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- Up to 100 licenses may be requested for each product.
- Eligible organizations must have an annual operating budget of less than $10 million USD.
- This donation is available only to Canadian Registered Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level, and Canadian public libraries with a library symbol from Library and Archives Canada.
- This donation will not be made available to some student groups or academic organizations, employee or membership benefit organizations, some social or recreational clubs, Boy Scouts, organizations that support political parties or candidates, advocacy groups, or faith-based organizations whose primary mission is religious.
- Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discriminaion based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- United States embargoed countries: Organizations in embargoed countries or regions or traveling through them may not use Symantec products, including Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria, and Crimea.
- Symantec products may not be transferred or resold.
Symantec Enterprise Donations Program Information
The Symantec Donations Program is designed to meet the needs of small non-profits and ensure they have access to the Symantec technology they need to achieve their missions. Symantec is dedicated to being an agent for positive change in those communities around the world where the company and its employees live and work. To accomplish this, Symantec partners with community organizations that address pressing social needs, with a focus on youth and education. A combination of monetary gifts, employee volunteerism and product donations leverages Symantec's resources in ways that allow them to have the most impact.
We are pleased to announce that the Symantec Donations Program includes Symantec Enterprise Products . Qualifying organizations are invited to maximize the individual benefits of one or all of these exciting offerings.
Symantec Enterprise Products are installed on a server to provide security for multiple networked computers in a small to large business environment.