Arreva Donation Program Guidelines
- Organizations may request one Exceed! Basic product per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30) and one Exceed! Premier product within the lifetime of the organization.
- Organizations with annual operating budgets of $50,000 or less are eligible for the donated products in this program
- Organizations with annual operating budgets of more than $50,000 and less than $500,000 are eligible for discounted products in this program.
- This donation is available only to Canadian Registered Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level, and Canadian public libraries with a library symbol from Library and Archives Canada.
- All organization types are eligible for products in this program.
- Organizations that already own any Arreva products are not eligible to request Exceed! Premier products through this program.
- Organizations that request Arreva products must agree to any applicable terms of service.
- Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive products in this program
- Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to Arreva for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Product distribution:
- Products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Recipient organizations may not transfer or resell
Arreva Donation Program Information
Arreva and TechSoup Canada are pleased to offer Exceed! Basic to Canadian charitable organizations, and Canadian public libraries for a special nonprofit discount rate, which includes the small TechSoup Canada administrative fee.
Upgrading from Version 1.0? Please note that this product is the full version of Exceed! Basic 2.0, not an upgrade from 1.0. If your organization is currently using version 1.0, please contact Arreva for information on how to obtain an upgrade: Deborah O’Sullivan, tel. (800) 676-5831 x 103, email firstname.lastname@example.org