Zoom Program Guidelines
- Quantity: Organizations may request one discounted product per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- Budget: Organizations with annual operating budgets of $10 million or less are eligible for products in this program.
- Charities, nonprofits and libraries: Products in this program are available to Canadian Registered Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level and Canadian public libraries with a library symbol from Library and Archives Canada.
- Organization types: All organization types are eligible for products in this program.
- Terms of service: Organizations that request Zoom products must agree to any applicable terms of service.
- Anti-discrimination policy: Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds to receive products in this program.
- Case study: Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to Zoom for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Product distribution:
- Products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Recipient organizations may not transfer or resell Zoom products.