Spread The Word
Thanks for your support! On this page we’ve gathered some resources which you are welcome to use on your website, blog, annual report, newsletter, social media page etc. If there’s anything you’re looking for that isn’t on this page, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Do you have a short video that explains what you do?
- Does TechSoup Canada have brand guidelines I should follow?
- Where can I get TechSoup Canada’s logo?
- Do you have a flyer or postcard I can share?
- Do you have sample messaging for Twitter?
- How can I acknowledge TechSoup Canada & their donor partners on my website, annual report or newsletter?
1. Do you have a short video that explains what you do?
Yes! We’ve put together a video that briefly explains the TechSoup Canada donations program.
2. Does TechSoup Canada have brand guidelines I should follow?
Yes! Please refer to our Brand Book (also embedded below) if you'd like to represent our brand.
3. Where can I get TechSoup Canada’s logo?
You can download variations of our logo directly from our Box account, or by using the links below:
- Regular, black and orange logo
- Black and white logo
- White and orange logo
- All white logo
- Our square 'S' logo
4. Do you have a flyer or postcard I can share?
We certainly do! You can download our marketing collateral directly from our box account, or by following the links below:
- Short slide deck, explaining who we are and how our program works
- Booklet, that outlines the average tech savings nonprofits can experience through TechSoup Canada
- Postcard, that covers how to get started with the Technology Donations Program
- Quarter-page ad, that directs readers to our website. Short and sweet!
Are you organizing an event, and would like to display some of our collateral there? Send us an email and we'll mail you some copies!
5. Do you have sample messaging for Twitter?
- We just received a donation of [software name] from @TechSoupCanada! Visit them at http://bit.ly/WeLoveTechSoupCanada. #nptech
- Please follow our friends at @TechSoupCanada who serve Canadian nonprofits and charities! Visit them at http://bit.ly/WeLoveTechSoupCanada. #nptech
*Note: The #nptech hashtag stands for “nonprofit technology”. It’s a commonly-used hashtag and is a great way to find informative resources on the nonprofit tech world through Twitter!
6. How can I acknowledge TechSoup Canada & their donor partners on my website, annual report or newsletter?
Below are several samples of text you can use. Please feel free to write your own or pick one that best suits your needs:
- We just received donated software from TechSoup Canada and you can too! If you are a registered nonprofit, charity or public library in Canada, you may be eligible to get donated software from up to 30 companies such as Microsoft, Symantec and Intuit. All you have to do is sign up with TechSoup Canada and get qualified. TechSoup Canada also has amazing resources to help you learn more about how technology can benefit your organization.
- By lowering the barriers to technology through access to tools, knowledge, training and talent, TechSoup Canada helps nonprofits use technology to meet their goals. Our organization, [name], is proud to be part of the TechSoup Canada community and has received software donations such as [insert relevant software names here].
- TechSoup Canada gives Canadian nonprofits, charities & public libraries access to top technology resources without paying top dollar. By registering on their site, your organization can get access to donated software from up to 30 companies such as Microsoft, Symantec and Intuit. They also provide resources for nonprofits on how to use technology such as websites, social media and databases.