Soc Nonprofit Orgs
- Products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Only organizations with annual operating budgets of $5 million USD or less are eligible to receive this product.
- This donation is available only to Canadian Registered Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level, and Canadian public libraries with a library symbol from Library and Archives Canada.
- This offering is available to Canadian public libraries for use by library staff, not by library patrons.
- Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to SNPO for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- SNPO products may not be transferred or resold.
SNPO Discount Program Information
SNPO (Society for Nonprofit Organizations), through its Learning Institute program, provides nonprofit and charitable organizations with online educational resources to help them accomplish their missions.
In partnership with TechSoup Canada, SNPO offers the eight courses that make up the Learning Institute Certificate Series, either one by one or the whole series. The courses are taken online and consist of a video presentation accompanied by a downloadable participant guide. They are prepared by academics, practitioners, and consultants who are all well-known and respected experts in their fields. The courses are designed to address the core competencies needed to lead and manage a nonprofit organization.
Participants can earn 0.6 of a continuing education unit (CEU) for each course from Michigan State University by paying an additional fee to the Learning Institute and submitting completed assignments for evaluation. Successful completion of CEU assignments for the entire series entitles them to the Certificate in Nonprofit Leadership and Management from SNPO and Michigan State University.
Qualifying organizations may request discounts on as many of these courses as needed. Consult the eligibility and restrictions guidelines above to review your organization's eligibility to participate in this SNPO program.