Partenaire de Don
Type de produit Microsoft
Exchange Server Standard Edition is email and personal information management software that runs on Windows Server. It provides a collaboration environment for secure messaging inside and outside an organization. The Standard Edition is designed for small-to-medium-sized organizations and is limited to five mailbox databases.
This offer provides one Standard Edition server license. Larger organizations should consider Exchange Server Enterprise Edition. For additional information about Exchange Server and the server and client licensing requirements, see the Guide to Exchange Server Editions and Licensing.
Organizations can request an unlimited number of discounted products from Microsoft.
Requests that an organization places for discounted products must include at least five licenses. The five licenses can be for the same product or a combination of different products. This requirement is waived for some products.
Which Versions of This Software Are Available?
You can choose to download the current version or the previous version of this software. You can find out which version is the current one on the Current Versions of Microsoft Products page. In addition, you can download the software in any language that's available.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have network administration experience, you can use Exchange Server to
- Reduce costs by consolidating communications services
- Spend less time maintaining server settings
- Simplified management: A unified, web-based management console simplifies on-premises, online, and hybrid Exchange deployments.
- Unified messaging: Users can receive email, voicemail, and faxes through a single inbox that can be accessed from anywhere, including on mobile and web clients.
- Inbox protection: Integrated antivirus, anti-spam and anti-phishing technologies stop the latest threats.
- Database recovery: Administrators can configure database availability groups of up to 16 mailbox servers for automatic recovery from database-level failures.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the email you receive from TechSoup Canada after you request this product.
Expect two emails:
- When your request has been approved, TechSoup Canada will send a message to your organization email address. This email will confirm the number of licenses you have requested and provide information about how to use the VLSC once Microsoft accepts your license agreement. Make sure the email address in your organization details is up to date by visiting your account.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the VLSC. This email will indicate that Microsoft has accepted your license agreement. After you receive this email, you'll be able to follow the steps in the first email you received from TechSoup Canada to obtain your product through the VLSC.