Partenaire de Don
Type de produit Microsoft
PowerPoint for Mac is a tool for designing, preparing, presenting, and publishing slide shows and presentations. It is also one of the applications included in the Office for Mac suite.
This offer provides one license for installing the software on a single device. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Use Rights for specific licensing details.
Organizations can request an unlimited number of discounted products from Microsoft.
Requests that an organization places for discounted products must include at least five licenses. The five licenses can be for the same product or a combination of different products. This requirement is waived for some products.
Which Versions of This Software Are Available?
You can choose to download the current version or the previous version of this software. You can find out which version is the current one on the Current Versions of Microsoft Products page. In addition, you can download the software in any language that's available.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use PowerPoint for Mac to
- Create standardized presentations with your organization's logo, colors, and brand identity
- Tell stories about how your organization is helping its constituents
- Compatibility with PowerPoint for Windows: Outlook for Mac has essentially the same capabilities as its Windows equivalent.
- Multimedia presentations: PowerPoint allows you to incorporate text, images, audio, and video.
- Presenter view: A special view for presenters shows the current slide, next slide, speaker notes, and a timer, while audience members only see the presentation.
- Web and mobile access: With Office Online and free apps for mobile devices, users at separate locations can co-author or edit the same file at the same time. They can use any web browser or mobile device running iOS, Android, or Windows.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the email you receive from TechSoup Canada after you request this product.
Expect two emails:
- When your request has been approved, TechSoup Canada will send a message to your organization email address. This email will confirm the number of licenses you have requested and provide information about how to use the VLSC once Microsoft accepts your license agreement. Make sure the email address in your organization details is up to date by visiting your account.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the VLSC. This email will indicate that Microsoft has accepted your license agreement. After you receive this email, you'll be able to follow the steps in the first email you received from TechSoup Canada to obtain your product through the VLSC.
- Intel processor
- 4 GB or more RAM
- HFS+ hard disk format with 2.5 GB available hard-disk space
- 1280 x 800-pixel (or higher) display
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Mac OS X v10.10 (Yosemite) or later
- For online functionality — Internet access
- For certain online functionality — a Microsoft account