- Organizations only need to request this offer once to get access to discounted rates for OnBoard for any number of users.
- Organizations with annual operating budgets of any size are eligible.
- All organization types are eligible.
- Organizations that already have an OnBoard subscription are not eligible.
Terms of service:
- Organizations must agree to any applicable terms of service.
- Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds.
- Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to Passageways for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial.
- Products will be distributed to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Recipient organizations may not transfer or resell Passageways products.
Get virtual board management software for your organization through OnBoard for Nonprofits at TechSoup Canada.
You can use Passageways' OnBoard board management software to host secure virtual board meetings and manage board activities.
About Access to Discounted Rates
When a product name includes "Access to Discounted Rates," the offer consists of specially discounted rates for products or services. This means that after you place your request and pay any administrative fees to TechSoup Canada, you'll also pay the donor partner directly for the product or service. You can find the specific discounted rates in each product description. These rates are available only to eligible nonprofits and libraries through TechSoup Canada. through TechSoup Canada.